Reebok, Boston, Massachusetts
You don‘t care so much about today‘s trends because you already try to figure out what comes next. You love sports but they are more than just physical exercise to you. Awesome! The Reebok Design team would be happy to have you as a part of our apprenticeship program in Boston. Help us create brand innovations for both apparel and footwear, work holistically by taking on various tasks and get to know the whole product creation process.
Application process opens: (coming soon!)
Program Dates: (coming soon!)
- Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree program, a Master’s degree program, or equivalent experience
- Students majoring in Product, Industrial, Fashion, Apparel, Accessories, Graphic, Illustration, Furniture, and/or Transportation Design
- Solid sketching, rendering and visualization skills and strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to commute or relocate to the location of the Apprenticeship. It is your responsibility to acquire and arrange for your own housing
International candidates: We accept recent graduates from international locations. All candidates are responsible for obtaining their own J-1 or F-1 OPT visa before the start of the program along with the costs associated with the visa.
REEBOK HEADQUARTERS, BOSTON, USA
Boston is the home of Reebok’s global headquarters. It sits in the waterfront lined Seaport District, filled with creative energy and infinite possibilities. Our mission is to be the best fitness brand in the world. We design and create the best gear and experiences for the sport of fitness and fitness athletes everywhere, and our employees fully embrace this mission. Join us and leave your mark as part of the next generation of creators in our 12-week summer internship program.
2021 BOSTON INTERNSHIPS
A Reebok internship offers you an opportunity to start a hands-on career in a truly collaborative environment, where possibilities are endless. It’s the chance to have major impact and grow through real experiences. This 12-week summer internship opportunity is for students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at any College/University, with anticipated graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022.
Application Process Opens: January 11th
Application Process Closes: February 14th
12-week Program Dates: May/June - August
- Undergraduate student graduating in Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- The ability to understand and embody the 3Cs: Confidence, Collaboration and Creativity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Legally eligible to work in the US for the entire duration of the internship
AREAS OF OPPORTUNITY