Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the traineeship period.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
Shaping and building the best possible digital ecosystem for enthusiastic consumers, centered around the best online sports shop. Do you want to be the one that makes the difference in this journey? Are you a true digital player as well as consumer obsessed? Join us and contribute in cutting edge ecommerce initiatives and changes to our digital landscape, always focusing on the customers’ expectations and needs.
- Help build and maintain accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics
- Support delivery managers – working with all new agile delivery managers and POs to assist with feature releases planning and forecasts.
- Preparing communication and/or escalations on the risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to domain owners, project sponsors and stakeholders
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management for eCom domain area.
- Proactively define, drive and implement improvements to increase the agile team’s maturity level in different product areas.
- Help facilitating agile ceremonies
- Focus on helping team to deliver value (remove impediments) and help identify hard dependencies across multiple product/project or domain areas.
- Support Delivery Lead on increasing the agile maturity of the team based on our Product Area Success Framework
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have good understanding of agile methodologies (agile certifications welcomed)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Pro-active and customer-oriented mind-set
- Global mind set as the role requires working with global, virtual teams.
- Omni-Chanel and eCommerce savvy with good eyes on innovations and
- Latest digital trends
- Basic understanding of JIRA and Confluence.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Fully graduated with a Bachelor or Master degree with focus on Project Management, Information System Management, or equivalent
- Recent graduate (within the last 2 years)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Traineeship start date
1 Mar 2020
Basic relocation package
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date