Want to practice what you have learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then a traineeship at adidas will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Traineeship at adidas
The purpose of this traineeship is to provide the trainee with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the traineeship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This traineeship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the trainee will be accompanied by adidas employees at all times. adidas will ensure that the trainee is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the trainee and any educational objectives for the traineeship period.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
As a Trainee in Platform Operations you will be responsible for asssiting the team with providing key support towards the day to day business operations for Adidas EU. This will include:
- Supporting the team and local eCom market in discussions with Global IT, Digital Brand Commerce, Digital Sales Solutions, etc. in order to provide INPUT and eventually EXECUTE for the day to day business.
- Help drive key operational issues within the market using a data driven and problem-solving approach, alongside documenting key operational processes in order to standardize and share knowledge with wider teams.
- Work to become a first level of escalation for local market business functions including Master Data, Digital Merchandising, Analytics, Consumer Experience, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Brand Activation.
- Assist with monitoring key operational & business KPIs and coordinating with IT Service Managers for issue prioritization & resolution and relay communications to line managers and relevant stakeholders.
- Support in verifying ecommerce data across different platforms (inventory, product data etc.) - manage the accuracy, timeliness and consistency of the data as per business requirements.
- Assist with providing key operational support towards critical Adidas Campaign & Product Launch moments such as Black Friday and Hype Product launches.
- Assist with developing operational processes for special use cases such as hype launches, membership driven campaigns, closed group sales and other high-profile launches.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills and comfortable in presenting
- Self motivated, approachable and quick to adopt new learnings
- Strong interest and knowledge towards eCommerce and Operations based roles
- A keen interest and basic understanding of data analytics and problem solving
- Driven and passionate to understand new systems and technologies
- Comfortable working independently towards common goals and agreed deadlines
- Capable to work in a team environment and coordinate multiple tasks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Fully graduated with a Bachelor or Master degree in the area of Marketing/Business/IT Management or System administration
- Recent graduate (within the last 2 years)
- Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Traineeship start date
1 Mar 2020
Basic relocation package
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date