At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Actively assist in the strategic planning, alignment and reporting of regional Marketing projects, focused on enhancing the consumer journey across all touchpoints in strategically important cities
- Collate monthly market intelligence information and disseminate to relevant teams across the organization
- Key City Activation
- Assist with strategy development, including but not limited to plans across different sales channels, geographies, consumer types and product groups
- Support the cascading of the strategy to relevant teams across the organization, as well as monitoring the implementation of action plans
- Project Management: Establish and drive alignment on key performance indicators, develop tracking timelines and ensure transparency of project deliverables. Prepare monthly / quarterly reports to senior management.
- Consumer research: Analyze monthly adidas consumer surveys and support in developing tactical tools and long-term strategies to improve the results
- Market intelligence: Coordinate monthly competition & industry reporting, incl. digital trends, consumer behavior, competitor activities, macroeconomic indicators; in collaboration with local agencies and country teams.
- Tracking and monitoring of the project’s budget
- Day to day administrative support
- Brand Activation: Brand Communications, Omnichannel Marketing
- Concept-to-consumer (CTC): Assortment Planning, Category Planning
- Channels: ecommerce, Retail, Franchise, Sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking, able to deal with strategic projects in a complex environment
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Pro-active, and able to communicate efficiently & effectively with various stakeholders
- Time management skills
- Project Management skills (preferred)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Education: Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategy, Business Development or Finance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- Language Skills: English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.