The Sr. Reebok Marketing Rep will assist the Field Marketing Mgr. to successfully lead the RMR’s within their designated regions. This will include the following: Traveling the markets with the RMR’s to coach and guide them thru the role and ensure productivity. This role will also assist with day to day deliverables from the field such as reporting and photos. The Sr. RMR will oversee all the Region’s in-store and in-market activity to provide flawless execution to the Sales, Product, and Marketing Organizations. The Sr. RMR also be responsible for assisting the FMM with providing the necessary tools/resources/training to ensure that the RMR’s can meet all performance expectations.
- 1. Ensure that all relevant Marketing programs and activations within our Key Accounts are executed at the local level by the RMR team through reporting, education, documentation, and tracking.
- 3. Ensure the successful launch of our products at the retail and market level via on time product delivery/POP placement/ running incentive contests for associates/working retail hours in store/launch brief/feedback publications and grassroots events.
- 4. Assist FMM with management of all regional field requests from the Organization. Assist in briefing the Field team of their role/expectations/deadlines and ensure that team is equipped with all the necessary tools to execute the initiatives.
- 5. Complete necessary reporting rollups on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to keep the organization informed on market, product and retail activity.
- 6. Manage the visual documentation process of Retail presence, Events, and Competitive activity within the Region.
- BS/BA required and/or 3-5 years of related experience.
- Experience in managing and developing teams and/or projects.
- In depth knowledge of athletic footwear and apparel industry.
- Administrative, communication (written and verbal), analytical/problem solving, and tactical planning skills needed along with strong marketing knowledge.
- Person should be high energy, have a passion for sports, athletics, fashion, culture and entertainment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be organized, resourceful, and creative.
- Ability to travel as requested.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.