As part of the HR services team, provide support in all administrational tasks and processes as part of the Service Catalogue. Support and assist in undertaking all HR related tasks to ensure we are delivering best in class HR support and quality service to our business partners, line managers, and employees.
- Execute seamless on-boarding and exit processes of employees in the respective business areas including facilitating all necessary process steps.
- Support all administrative tasks with regard to employee changes, such as issuing new letters or other required documents
- First point of contact for employees and line managers for all standard questions (or re-routing to payroll/benefits). Processes and answers all incoming tickets, phone calls and emails within the scope of service catalogue.
- Maintain current HR systems and be responsible for data accuracy management
- Responsible for monthly local and global reporting activities including non-payroll relevant data audits and standard reporting
- Tracking of paperwork and employee eFile maintenance
- Work closely with Payroll department to ensure employee data integrity
- Ownership of ticketing for respective HR Management and business area.
- Partners to ensure constant and proper information flow. Process requests timely to meet deadlines in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Keep knowledge base up to date in close cooperation with all HR Services Specialists
- HR Business Partners (Junior Management up to Senior Management)
- HR Services & Rewards Teams
- Talent Management & Talent Acquisition
- Line Managers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills & Customer Service attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Energetic, proactive manner and action oriented behavior
- University Degree (Bachelor)
- Bachelor degree or 2 years related experience
- Specialization in HR management preferred
- Strong MS-Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint) user-knowledge
- Ideally SAP-HR working knowledge