Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
The eCommerce Operations Specialist will be responsible for day to day implementation of technical & functional content, together with executing conversion driving initiatives on Pacific sites for both adidas and Reebok. In this function the eCommerce Operations Specialist will support the eCommerce Operations Manager with technical content configurations and assist in driving the development roadmap through analytical insights and on-site implementation.
The Operations Specialist’s primary responsibility will be facilitating strategic and tactical initiatives to increase conversion and drive repeat visits through technical & functional content, as well as support scoping of development work and driving the development process either locally or through global teams, supporting the process end-to-end.
Working in a cross-functional environment with brand marketing, customer service, global operations, and eCommerce merchandising, this candidate will own implementation of technical content and industry leading user-experience enhancements. This role will be instrumental in ensuring leadership in the local eCommerce landscape across both adidas and Reebok.
Additionally, the scope of this role includes assisting in identifying and resolving technical bugs and/or errors on the site through global and local teams responsible for systems, tools, and processes linking in with eCommerce.
· UX Implementation - any changes to improve usability/conversion on site on both desktop and mobile which are related to technical content (as opposed to branded content)
· Support landing page changes
· Transactional email content changes
· Onsite implementation of partner & conversion driving initiatives led by eCommerce Operations Manager e.g. (e.g. Partner campaigns, on-site competitions)
· Configurations associated with brand content updates (e.g. Toolkit requests, UGC)
· Special focus on the development of content driving conversion for mobile
Quarterly testing and monthly testing and pre-release communication:
· Acting as go-to for the local team regarding pre-release communication and leading UAT/Regression testing
Campaigns & Promotions:
· B2C campaign creation
· B2B campaign creation
· Employee coupon management
· Testing of campaigns end-to-end
· Monitoring of campaigns
· Reporting on success and KPI results of campaigns
· Set up of campaigns in DW for tablets in store
Functional Site Content:
· Product related maintenance (e.g.call outs/badges on PDP, PLP)
· Product related development and implementation
· Product launch calendar
· Functional content for selected projects
· UX initiatives across devices
Product Related Issue Management:
· Driven by consumer inquiries and ad-hoc requests internally
Technical Content Related Issue Management:
· Active and reactive approach to managing technical content issues through bug fix/demand process
Supporting eCommerce Operations Manager:
· On technical content related topics
Other duties as required
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A high degree of computer competency; in particular the ability to work in numerous applications at one time and correlate information from one application to the next including a basic understanding of different file formats.
- Experience with CMS and OMS systems, a fundamental understanding of systems architecture commonly used in ecommerce operations
- An understanding of business levers which impact ecommerce commercial success, conversion rate, traffic, average order value and how to positively impact each of these
- Experience with major analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- The candidate must be self-directed and able to work in a highly flexible and informally structured environment. Exemplary multi-tasking and time management skills are a necessity.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written, and the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of best in class consumer/visitor experience in the modern digital world, a continually evolving perspective on the optimal consumer journey.
- A sound understanding of current and emerging ecommerce technologies and their on-site application
- Experience working with OMS like SAP AFS
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- College or University degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the apparel and / or sports industry an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a major eCommerce or digital marketing organization
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working on-site optimization and enhancements
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.