Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the CTC lead and cross-category CTC team in the transition period for development and management of their Cluster range and seasonal Go To Market (GTM) plans at key milestones and throughout the season. Support the delivery of a locally relevant assortment plan for WHS that include Global Brand footprint, consumer relevance, efficiency, and profitability.
- Select and optimal range on Classics aligned with the seasonal direction from HUB, and aligning with all KPIs for pricing, margins and range efficiency.
- Seasonal RMA system uploads, maintenance and validation on pricing, forecasting and retail phasing for the GCC.
- Forecast data review and analysis preparation to support the CTC lead for RMA review’s and IBP forecasting.
- Execute quality GTM plans and support sell in’s, showroom set ups, e-cat creation and present range and seasonal strategy to customers and stakeholders.
- Ranging tool maintenance, and system support for in-season packs; ensuring buy ready status.
- Orderbook consolidation, MSTR reporting extracts and channel analysis.
- Preparation of documents for in season price changes, additional article adds and airfreight requests in line with the pricing and airfreight policies for BU Originals.
- GFO range maintenance and system uploads.
- Assist in the creation of range presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Support sales meetings: sample tracking, showroom set- up, and cataloging for Originals BU.
- E2E process support on ISC and ABO for BU classics providing support to Reebok CTC manager.
- Assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operations for the CTC Classics merchandising function in line with the GTM calendar.
- Analyze range performance and sell-through data for key campaignsKey Relationships:
- Cluster Sr. manager CTC
- Cluster CTC merchandising team
- Cluster MOPS, Brand Activation & Omni
- EM Hub and EM CTC teams
- Cluster Channel & Sales teams
- Cluster SCM
- LENA CTC team Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within a cross functional team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Attention to detail as error in analysis will have crucial impact to business
- Fast learner to support management of internal systems
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
- Fluent in English Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or University degree in business preferred, or equivalent professional experience in Merchandising, finance or sales.
- Microsoft Office skills, ability to process and understand data and numbers.