Software Engineer QA
We believe that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we are function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
The Quality Analyst (QA) Engineer specializes in the quality of team’s software. S/he will be responsible for the creation and execution of all forms of software testing throughout the agile development lifecycle of an e-commerce website. QA Engineer must champion risk analysis, test design, lead exploratory testing, write regression test cases and collaborate on story acceptance criteria working with development and product teams.
To manage highly complex and global software development projects through automation frameworks across different high-class engineering teams.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational super-team in charge of building game-changing software products.
- Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life.
- You and your world-class team will be empowered to tackle and solve the toughest engineering problems known to man.
- You will build out and take DevOps capabilities into the future.
- You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
- You are the key to creating fully automated test environments by providing guidance and technical leadership in an agile environment – including less experienced members of your team
- Work in collaboration with product team to produce acceptance criteria and test cases for multiple scenarios, challenging assumptions, thinking about how different users might interact with a proposed solution, and identify edge cases.
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels, including designing and implementing QA automation strategies for API and UI testing, ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient.
- Build and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standards
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- To seek perfection in everything – including software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code.
- A thirst for knowledge in the digital IT space and the motivation to do something about it.
- Relevant experience with Jira (or other tracking tools), SQL, Linux, AWS, and REST APIs.
- Knowledge about automation frameworks
- Deep understanding in system testing and quality assurance techniques
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- An obsession with agile and lean principles
- A minimum of 5 years-experience in the IT world
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Fluent in English
- CI/CD tools valuable: Docker, Jenkins, GitLab
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in e-commerce projects