Being part of a team of Software Engineers you will drive the agile transformation and technical delivery of Consumer Engagement & Traffic Domain (Digital IT). In your day by day work with the delivery team you will be the expert on Backend technologies, Operational competence and Development and drive highest standards in an ever evolving technical system environment at edge of technology in cloud, mobile, big-data, social and digital.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be part of a talented and passionate team of engineers that will help adidas deliver the new Digital Communities Platform
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Backend application development (APIs) and containers solutions (Kubernetes)
- DevOps across different Consumer Engagement Areas
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability
- You will overlook guardrails for backend capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Eager to never stop learning and to face new challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Good understanding of backend development technologies (Spring framework), APIs and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Understanding of Event Driven computing (Kafka, …)
- Working experience in DevOps and QA methodologies and tools.
- 3+ years of working experience in the digital world and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational team with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment and campus style work place
- Competitive salary, benefits and 44% discount on adidas & Reebok products