Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Being part of a team of Software Engineers you will drive the agile transformation and technical delivery of Content and Product Management Domain (Digital IT). In your day to day work with the delivery team you will be the expert on QA and testing and drive highest standards in an ever evolving technical system environment at edge of technology in cloud, content and digital. Your focus will be on functional and non-functional testing, designing automation strategies and implementing them via the automated testing technology stack.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the new solutions for Content Management and Content Delivery systems.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Content management solutions and tools and delivery services (APIs) towards different consumer touchpoints (mobile app, ecom site,…)
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …)
- DevOps (Continuous integration, automated testing) across Content Technologies areas to ensure frequent reliable releases with minimum downtime.
- You will help stablish and overlook guardrails for QA and testing capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables, defining the testing guidelines to follow and ensuring they are applied in your domain.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build.
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for learning, change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor.
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
- Organization skills in order to prioritize testing automation backlog, manage the data required and coordinate testing across different teams / team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Demonstrated QA automation experience (preferably with Java, BDD, Automation Frameworks, like Serenity and Selenium stack and scripting skills), including designing and implementing QA automation strategies for API and UI testing.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins to build and deployment pipeline integration.
- Proven track record in Test Strategy creation.
- Good knowledge of load/performance testing a plus.
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL), Docker and AWS experience a plus.
- 4+ years of working experience in the digital world and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational team with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment and campus style work place
- Competitive salary, benefits and 44% discount on adidas & Reebok products