PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Manage reports and communication channel on seasonal/quarterly range plan and order management and maintain the marketing operation system to ensure that article master data is properly implemented for the specific categories
- Support in system & format setting, consolidation, validation and alignment of line list
- Work with Country CTC and BA teams in coordinating the strategic seasonal, quarterly range plan to align with company target.
- Manage and maintain article master data to ensure those are updated at all times.(i.e. article registration, change, product life cycle, carryover, clearance etc.)
- Consolidate, validate and report the country range plan at every APAC and local range milestone in accordance with APAC and local teams’ requirement or approval.
- Closely collaborate with the CTC Category planning team, Demand planning, Purchasing and Sales customer service teams to obtain relevant information for system updates and enhancement.
- Collaborate order sequence and article master in the system and ensure all regular and spot orders are finalized by channels according to agreed timeline.
- Prepare report and request approval to Senior Leadership Team of trade meeting range plan finalization including all non-trade meeting orders to ensure that the demand planning and purchasing teams receive all required information to start the purchasing process.
- Be a first contact point of internal and external customers and take ownership of process improvement in terms of operation system and order management
- Analyse and report on business performance (sell-in, sell-out, category, channel, customer, top items etc.) in relation to marketing activities
- Develop understanding and provide support to relevant IT applications, SAP, RMA, DMT and Marvin etc.
- Coordinate and communicate hard launches and retail intro balance across channels for consistency.
- Support Demand planning team for Buying process
- Manage global speed program to ensure order consolidation, validation and KPI tracking
- IBP vs. ILS performance
- Process KPIs (timing, % of shared services/tools, etc.)
- Market Share
KEY RELATIONSHIPS :
- Country CTC
- Country Demand Planning
- Country SCM
- APAC MOPS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exposure to other marketing or related disciplines preferable, e.g. business analysis, retail merchandizing, organizational development.
- Result-oriented; exceptional numerical
- Data analytical skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business/Marketing Management preferred.
- At least 3 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand