Use your strong experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Lead your team to produce exceptional software engineering while detecting unforeseen escalations at an early stage.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with your team to ensuring quality software engineering.
- Reviewing code to ensure quality standards are met.
- Supporting day-to-day vendor activities in order to achieve high quality products with increasing efficiency levels.
- Optimizing efficiency by focusing on first-time quality.
- Assisting in the creation/modification of software engineering guidelines tools and processes across adidas Global IT.
- Support the scrum master in transforming the working mode from waterfall to a full agile product development.
- Supporting coordination of vendor activities.
- Detecting escalations at an early stage and involving stakeholders in a timely manner.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably when confronted with risk and uncertainty.
- Ability to manage highly complex projects on a global level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Experience in test preparation, coordination and conduction. In-depth knowledge of test automation tools.
- Knowledge of how to operate services and experience in respective technologies.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Specific expert skills (vary by different technologies).
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min. 3-5 years of IT experience, at least 5 in software engineering.