Use your vast experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Lead your team to produce exceptional software engineering quickly and independently.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our digital software products.
- You will be showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life
- You will be part of a talented team of software engineers where you can learn and grow in your career
- You will establish and overlook guardrails for DevOps capabilities and processes for your area
- We offer continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- You will be interacting with best in class technical partners
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Eager to look for perfection via software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and everything as code.
- Passion for technology and sports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and partners.
- Strong hands-on mentality.
- Motivation to never stop learning the new technologies in the digital IT space and ability to teach others
- Strong experience in software engineering and development.
- Experience leading small teams and ability to grow other
- Specific technical skills.
- Experience in email marketing template creation. Email marketing tools experience is desirable (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, adobe campaign)
- Experience in backend integration technologies, experience in some of the next is desirable: APIs, NodeJs, KAFKA, TIBCO.
- Experience with source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Jenkins).
- Experience in TDD and testing tools, knowledge of some of the next is desirable: Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured, Postman.
- Having experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Force.com is a plus.
- Knowldege in building SPA applications (React Redux, AngularJs) is desirable.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Experience in Sales Force
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min. 7 years of Software Engineering IT experience.
- Fluent in English.