- Develop and execute wholesale and retail marketing strategies for NAM specialty accounts. Support strategic business development initiatives.
- Management and execution of Wholesale and Retail Marketing and Business Development initiatives for all retail channels.
- Wholesale and Own Retail Marketing
- Define marketing strategy for all own retail and wholesale accounts and create and maintain a comprehensive marketing calendar to support the individual stores’, wholesale accounts, and e-comm marketing with the goal of driving traffic and increasing KPIs.
- Align local marketing efforts according to adidas Group strategy (key city focus with key accounts)that adhere to brand standards and image. Provide recap to sales team and global business partners.
- Outline and manage marketing working budget for all programs. Partner with Assistant Marketing Manager with invoice management.
- Collaborate with sales team to support sell in with available marketing tools and future marketing initiatives. Gather all relevant information from applicable BUs and CtC teams prior to sell in.
- Create and execute retail marketing initiatives that support sales, traffic and enhance brand image (i.e. window executions, email blasts, sales tools, in store events and regional activations).
- Foster relationships with internal and external business partners to provide opportunities for marketing activations that support business and enhance brand.
- Business Development
- Partner with Head of Sales to analyze and support global business strategy as it applies to the department.
- Create and maintain reports, presentations and schedules that illustrate current and future business for the department.
- Support Head of Sales with budget forecasts as well as seasonal recaps of sell in and prepare business overviews for headquarters.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong understanding of key retail channels and accounts
- Strong project and budget management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Proven understanding of retail needs with a focus on product presentation, merchandising, and enhancing sell-through
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbally
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong ability to communicate across all levels (from senior management to interns)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, graduate level Marketing qualification desirable
- Minimum five (7) years of Marketing experience within the fashion industry… you may want to increase this if you are approaching a Senior Manager.
- Retail floor experience an or retail account experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience required in lieu of a degree
- Prior experience in wholesale marketing with a fashion brand