As the Senior Manager Digital Planning - LACE (Local Agile Content Engine) at adidas you are accountable for the trafficking, coordination and briefing of digital content across all of our key markets. Your task will be to facilitate the collaboration with the key markets to identify shared local marketing opportunities and operational efficiencies. Additionally, you will establish a strong digital footprint for every season, maintain key relationships, pursue opportunities, drive digital concepts and ensure delivery timelines including reporting and performance targets within your area of responsibility.
Scope: Accountable for trafficking and coordination of digital content specific
Trafficking and Coordination
- Collaborate with the LACE team members located in key market to embed agreed objectives and priorities into the digital seasonal plans.
- Consolidate the internal and external consumer and commercial drivers that form the local digital marketing calendar, e.g. Product launches, Commercial moments, Brand Moments with your LACE counterparts in order to facilitate opportunities for the key markets to collaborate on local opportunities.
- Enable the sharing of local extensions of global digital plans with your LACE counterparts to identify common local gaps across digital touchpoints and facilitate content creation efficiencies through orchestrating the sharing of content developed by a lead market.
- Consolidate and communicate trafficking reports to Global and Market functions, providing transparency on deliverables and timelines to enable the identification of marketing opportunities and operational efficiencies.
- Facilitate the communication with internal and external creator network to enable efficient delivery against the content guidelines through setting up and maintaining the processes, SLAs and workflow from the LACE teams into the Creator Network.
- Create, implement and share planning and content best practices with global and market stakeholders.
- Track and share all of the local opportunities and extensions of global campaigns to ensure a single view of all LACE initiatives and ensure this leads to operational and budget optimization.
- Contribute to the optimization of digital content requirements, planning and creation based on results and insights.
- Track and monitor the operational efficiencies in local digital content creation and raise additional opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Education & Professional Experience
- Degree in business administration or comparable degree
- 8+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (thereof 3+ year experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment)
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization preferred
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape is a big plus
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- Advanced knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written