Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Lead the Retail & Franchise functional capabilities within SEA. Design and drive SEA learning roadmap and lead the development and execution of annual learning plans that support Retail & Franchise functional capabilities.
- Collaborate with Hub and Country teams to identify gaps and opportunities, conduct due diligence, design functional/technical/behavioral programs aimed at elevating the people capabilities and continuously assess and innovate the learning solutions.
- Developing annual learning plans for Retail & Franchise, Wholesale.
- Driving and managing learning programs like aGRU (SHINE), EMM(every moment matters), Global Alpha program, etc.
- Customizing and prioritizing content locally to address market needs.
- Driving SEA/APAC Retail & Franchise projects such as Model Store, MSP, BLR Training, TTT, Etc.
- Driving the analytics and ensure that data is compiled from trackers / GROW, MSTR, MSP for 6 countries for SEA monthly training scorecard and Global training tracker for both ORT & FRS for training impact analysis and action planning.
- Establishing ROI analysis tools to enable fact-based decision making.
- Compiling each quarter’s product focus and key campaigns according to marketing calendar and SEA’s buy into Quarter Highlights poster for Sport Performance and Originals respectively for all countries.
- Monitoring of all marketing / campaign drops calendar to ensure timeline of training adhered: Materials ready 4 weeks to launch-date, training done 2 weeks to launch date across SEAPAC
- Launching AREA and track use for ORT and FRS. Bi-weekly / Monthly tracking of all SEAPAC and Global digital platforms to ensure consistent and constant utilization through user analytics esp for Global platforms with paid licenses.
- Tracking launch and progress status for all countries for 3 leadership programmes for Sup-SM as part of SICs up-skilling
- Leading, coaching and developing in country sales trainer to ensure high quality performance. Facilitate best practice sharing across the markets.
- In-Country training teams
- SEA HUB Team (Finance, SCM, Product Planning, Marketing, Retail, Franchise, HR)
- Country GMs/DTC Leads, In Country Marketing & retail teams
- Global Sales Academy
- APAC Sales Academy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stakeholder management & Leadership exposure
- Learning Management Experience (Design & execution)
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Training concept & delivery expertise
- Field exposure/experience (Retail)
- Commercial Astuteness
- Mobile/Matrix Team management skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Learning and Development, Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a retail or Consumer focused business, ideally for a good portion of this time in a learning role, or a business role where you held a strong learning and development accountability.
- At least 2years of leadership experience.