Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Indonesia, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Company’s HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, C&B, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
Provide a supportive and productive working environment and foster the right culture to deliver the business strategies and objectives.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality MYBEST process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture – e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system – recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 4 years in managerial position in relevant experience
- Ability to work cross culturally.
- Strong People Management Skills
- Strong background and experience in managing the Recruitment , Compensation and Benefits, and Human Resources Administration
- Willing and able to travel on a regular basis
- Preferably in FMCG/retail/apparel/ fashion/