- In this role you are responsible for developing and leading projects to harmonize and improve processes in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness of functions for our Markets, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Global Operations (GOPS).
- Manage budget, forecast and financial analysis of all logistic costs related to the Supply Chain Management (SCM) function within SEAPAC (including all warehouses).
- Be the strong business partner of local SCM management team.
- Identify cost drivers of the Supply Chain costs, and support management decisions by financial planning, costs analyisis, internal benchmarking, perfomance managment. Constantly optimizing process and development tools to increase transparancy.
- Capture and efficiently analyse data/information to perform trend and root cause analysis as well as to support creative solution alternatives.
- Identify opportunities for internal supply chain efficiency improvements.
- Support the development and continuous enhancement of Key Performance Indicators, strive for transparency on business performance drivers and build sustainable “performance management culture” within the Supply Chain Organization.
- Support business case development of Supply Chain projects and investments by challenging, identifying and quantifying improvement potential.
- Act with a business partner mindset, e.g. by ensuring financial and non-financial managers are provided accurate information for analysis and business decisions
- Act as a team player, embrace continuous learning & improvement and cross-functional collaboration, support APAC projects.
- Implement and maintain methods for advanced budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Result orientated and pro-active with a high degree of business orientation
- Preferrably with good knowledge of overall supply chain operation or retail industry.
- Strong analytical skills and process optimization skills
- Strong communication skills and mutiple-stakholder management capability.
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Ability to challenge the way in which things are done
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel/Access; Powerpoint)
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English & excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated application of Six Sigma methodology.
- Solid project management skills with extensive process mapping skills.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, logistics, planning, supply chain, information systems, or operations.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience, preferably in financial analysis or Supply Chain Management