Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) creates the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience centred on our consumers. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering BU’s and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading one seamless experience across all digital touchpoints.
As a result of adidas’ ambition to drive consumer-centric change and growth, the strategic priority to develop, implement and operate a global “Net Promoter System” (NPS) and embed the consumer voice into decision making processes, there is a need for a global position to help facilitate this change to consumer centricity within the DBC function.
Given the strategic importance of NPS as a measure of consumer advocacy, we want to further operationalise the existing NPS platform, processes and coverage across the consumer journey and in key markets. We also need to expand the adoption and awareness of NPS within the wider organisation, by way of training, communication and promotion. Furthermore, the need to ensure consumer insight is used to drive consumer centric change, demands further responsibilities to drive this organizational change at a global and regional level.
Within DBC, the Digital Experience NPS team requires the talents of an experienced change and project manager to support the operationalisation, expansion and optimisation of the NPS model and framework, throughout the adidas organisation.
A Senior Manager Implementation and Change Management - Digital Experience NPS, with the following key responsibilities, is required:
- Lead/Support the implementation of new digital consumer touchpoints/NPS triggers, such as adidas app, newsletter/engagement etc. in existing and new markets, including the technical coordination, running of pilots where necessary, and implementing supporting processes and systems.
- Lead/Drive the development of the adidas APP NPS & Feedback program incl. roll out to next countries & regions and explore new capabilities
- Support markets, BUs and functions in embedding the NPS in their respective business areas, using the tools available. Guide prioritization of consumer centric solutions to problems, investments as well as retention/acquisition initiatives and general product & project roadmap planning.
- Expand the adoption of the Digital Experience NPS model, supporting operationalisation and driving transformation in existing and new markets.
- Be the voice of the consumer and ensure consumers are in the forefront of all decision-making. Collaborate with business leaders/ stakeholders to ensure consumer insights & recommended actions are embedded/ factored into initiatives that impact key commercial decisions and innovation roadmaps
- Deliver & execute NPS trainings to DBC, Markets & Other stakeholders. This includes core awareness and consumer callbacks.
- Lead/Support the development, implementation and support the execution of engagement, promotion, education, and communication activities, both globally and with regions, to grow NPS awareness throughout adidas, share best practices, promote successes and help drive cultural change to consumer centricity.
- Support the management and coaching of trainees in the department, on specific projects but also in relation to professional development
- Other activities as discussed
Key Relationships (can include)
- Global Digital Experience NPS team
- Retail Operations/Consumer Operations/Core Experience NPS team
- Market & DBC NPS Consumer Ambassadors & Champions
- All NPS stakeholders involved within touch point, e.g. Senior Management, NPS users, members of Outer Loop improvement initiatives
- Operations & Analytics teams
- Various stakeholders from DBC Teams incl. Global User Experience team, Agile Teams, adidas App team, Membership team.
- 3rd parties (Customer Experience Measurement system suppliers)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in consumer experience management, consumer centricity, digital experience with emphasis on a consumer driven mind-set
- Strong project management skills/experience and practical hands on mentality
- Change/communication management skills & mind-set: Ability to influence and facilitate long term, sustainable organisational and cultural change
- Experience in executing training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to inform and convince different types of internal and external audiences of (senior) management, represent the NPS team effectively across the organization and demonstrate the ability to help drive operational excellence
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically but also focus on detail and understand how it fits into the bigger picture
- Self-starter, capable of running projects independently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a multinational, global context
- Ability to understand the complexities in our digital landscape and processes, with a
focus on the impact of change and dependencies
- Cross-functional experience, including consumer facing, back office and technical functions
- Global mind-set and ability to work cross-culturally; experience within different countries and/or different cultures an advantage
- Travel may be required
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, or Marketing or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 6-8 years professional experience in multi-national business environment
- E2E understanding of digital and eCommerce processes and systems
- Ideally an understanding of consumer interaction processes, consumer centricity and customer experience measurement and management.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing skills), other languages beneficial