Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Drive and support the development, implementation and execution of new mobile business models and opportunities for BU Originals (mobile growth strategy). Drive the implementation of new mobile business models by managing defined parts of the cross-functional project team, regions and markets. Support the mid-/long-term planning and roll-out of the new business model. Support the implementation of a start-up related culture through all aspects and timings of the development, implementation and execution of Originals’ mobile strategy. Be the right hand to the Director Mobile Business Development.
Mobile Business Plan
- Defining and implementing new mobile business models in our markets.
- Monitor the global business case for mobile growth and initiate corrective action as needed.
- Constantly monitor the success of our acquisition strategy and initiate corrective action with Global and Market teams if necessary.
- Monitor consumer engagement on a daily/weekly/monthly level and initiate corrective action with respective content and product teams if necessary.
- Keep up-to-date on the mobile ecosystem and industry by attending leading conventions in the industry
Market Implementation & Success Monitoring:
- Work closely with market teams to define and implement mobile initiatives with success (pre-launch, launch and post-launch)
- Define success in close collaboration with the digital lead, the mobile and content teams.
- Set-up a KPI framework with the mobile digital analytics function, analyze it and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor defined key KPIs on a constant base and inform the mobile business owner and other stakeholders on risks and opportunities.
- Update and align with the market teams on the short and mid term plans as well as any corrective action in regards to the mobile strategy.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate updates to senior management teams on the status quo and latest business forecasts against the defined business plan.
Alignment with Digital Marketing:
- Share insights on the general engagement levels with the content teams and editors – both global and local – and align on any initiatives to improve engagement.
- Monitor how important sub-groups are engaging with new mobile experiences and draw aligned conclusions with digital marketing.
- Assess impact on our content strategy and campaign implementation within our mobile touchpoints
- Follow-up with key product teams (Energy, Statement, Yeezy) against a pre-defined product strategy on a seasonal base and ensure we identify acquisition moments driven by product.
Organisation & Change Management (Start-Up Culture)
- Support in ensuring a lean start-up approach is maintained throughout all phases of the implementation and execution of new mobile solutions across the whole project network in Amsterdam and Herzogenauarch.
- Manage initiatives and tools to ensure the communication of the vision and key priorities across the organization in close alignment with the Director CtC Mobile Business Development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Mobile Business and industry (digital start-up, digital marketing with a focus on content and engagement, digital consulting, etc.)
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategy development and strategy implementation)
- Experience in successfully managing complex mid to large size projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of business KPIs and strong ability to monitor progress against KPIs and take corrective action
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Appreciative of a performance culture
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- High influencing skills and ability to navigate a complex matrix organization
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Additional language is an advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience