Manage with the Director Buying Groups to drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within assigned key account while respecting adidas brand images.
- Responsible for the Lifestyle business for the Benelux market with a multi banner retail partner who is part of a pan European organisation.
- Delivering the annual commercial plan and market share development target as set by the channel Sales Director.
- Support the development and implementation of effective and efficient strategic account plans & seasonal action plans, based on category and channel needs in collaboration with merchandising and trade marketing functions.
- Deliver the account revenue targets for the Lifestyle product category by month.
- Prepare and present product and marketing concepts for the relevant product categories to assigned accounts in a professional way.
- Ensure on time orders from customer are in line with budget expectations.
- Monitor, analyse and share account sell out results and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Gather and actively share relevant business/market intelligence for future season plans.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships & communication flow with key stakeholders & Senior Management (internally & externally)
- Sales Management,
- Area Merchandising (CTC)
- Trade Marketing; Customer
- Category Managers
- Key Account Team (Europe)
- Buying Department
- Category Managers
- Demand Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Dutch: fluent written/spoken
- English: fluent written/spoken
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint): advanced knowledge
- SAP: advanced knowledge
- Driving license
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Academic working and thinking level
- Functional: Min 3 years in Key Account Management with strong sales & negotiation experience operating at Regional or National account level
- Sector: Apparel/Footwear – Fashion & Lifestyle
- Exposure: Sports Goods or Lifestyle Fashion experience required