As a Senior Ecosystem Designer at adidas Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) you will be part of the team that is responsible for the definition of the evolution of the experience for consumers interacting with the brand across touchpoints in digital. You help define the vision for the evolution of the digital ecosystem for adidas. You strive for cohesive, consumer-led experiences that maximize value for our brand. In this context, you will conduct explorative work to inform the evolution of the digital ecosystem in collaboration with stakeholders in the business.
Scope: Accountable for the evolution of a specific experience scope within the ecosystem
- Conduct research and investigations of experience-led value propositions enabled through digital.
- Support shaping innovative experiences for consumers across the ecosystem in the context of the competitive landscape and reflecting the state of technology.
- Utilize a systematic approach to gain and share meaningful and actionable digital insights.
Ecosystem Design & Evolution
- Contribute to the experience strategy and evolution of the ecosystem within the assigned scope by validating strategic input and delivering concept work that specifies future digital capabilities and clear deliverables by DBC.
- Provide research insights that will be key in defining cohesive value propositions for consumers, leveraging digital capabilities and maximizing impact for adidas.
- Utilize frameworks that enable awareness and facilitate understanding, development and delivery of consumer value propositions across the ecosystem.
- Support the assessment of impact on the evolution of the ecosystem by identifying gaps and future capabilities. Facilitate the integration of these into the digital roadmap within the assigned scope.
- Interact with DBC and Brand counterparts to deliver the ecosystem design for the assigned scope.
Orchestration & Success Measurement
- Support efficient transition to execution, maximizing impact of the strategy within the given budget and timeframes.
- Partner with all DBC domains and business stakeholders to deploy the defined concepts that build the experience vision.
- Consult and collaborate on strategic design matters within the assigned theme or ecosystem scope.
„If required“ Responsibilities
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- DBC Strategy teams
- Agile Product teams
- DBC Planning & Activation teams
- Innovation teams
- Brand and BU Strategy teams
- Brand Management teams
- Concept-to-Consumer teams
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business and/ or Technology
- 8+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment, advanced knowledge of the digital industry (products, technologies, solution providers, commercial models, trends)
- Advanced understanding of all digital touchpoints and their respective consumer, business and technology aspects
- Experience in a strategy function or consulting is a plus
- Strategic mindset with strong proactive, executional abilities
- Business minded with strong technical background
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Basic understanding of UX/UI practices
- Advanced understanding of IT
- Fluent in English both verbally and written and fluent in another European language