Purpose • To drive adidas WHS customer service, for high customer satisfaction in Field, Fashion and Key Account channel by providing reliable, competitive and turnover driven service levels to customers according to their sales channel classification. • To ensure a proper, well and timely monitored Orderbook which is coordinated with the customer- and logistics request and driven by high conversion and net sales forecast. This Process is related to the complete “Order to Cash Process”.
• To develop and implement the channel specific organizational set-up, services and processes in line with the sales channel classifications and related US WHS strategic priorities and policies • To ensure the compliance with all Customer Service relevant adidas policies and support regular monitoring • To ensure a proper “Order to Cash Process” from order entry and after sales service which is driven by high orderbook conversion in line with the NS forecast. • To interact with Sales, Operations and Finance to ensure expected monthly Net Sales delivery, taking into account a collaborative supply chain approach • Responsibility for the implementation of administrative and logistics order and delivery requests from retailers • To ensure the execution of an efficient Returns & Claims process • To support the compliance of terms with our Trade Terms and policies • To ensure the Customer Service team offers a high availability and top service levels by phone. • To ensure, that all necessary information, campaigns and master data are available for incoming orders and Customer Service questions. • To ensure a prompt, competent and appropriate handling of all incoming product claims from consumers through Special Services and to turn these claims into a chance for customer loyalty (NPS) • To ensure reliability and responsiveness to customer requests and complaints by training and ongoing performance monitoring • To ensure proper administration, documentation and financial reconciliation of the customer base • Transform Customer Service to be aligned with the Global CS Blue Print (if available) and the strategic priorities of Global Sales • Be a member in global projects for developing Policies, Systems and Processes for speed and efficiency.
• To use #MYBEST for performance appraisal and development of the CS team • To manage, recruit for and develop the CS organization to achieve all relevant targets • To inspire, lead and drive a performance culture within the CS teams • To set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all direct reports
• All major accounts, Channel Sales Leads, Warehouse-Product Supply, Customer Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Finance, HR and Legal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to think strategically, understand complex business challenges and formulate effective solutions designed to improve results. • Possesses strong interpersonal skills and is able to achieve desired results in a fast-paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment. • Ability to form effective internal and external business partnerships that influence the business. • Ability to understand and interpret legal contracts. • Ability to read, interpret, and initiate action against financial reports. • Ability to conduct and analyze research related to consumers, industries, markets, customers and competitors. • Possess strong organizational, problem solving, negotiation, analytical and resolution skills. • Ability to travel domestically and internationally 50% of the time, in some cases with limited or no notice • Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. • Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. • Experience setting a shared vision and direction and building the excitement and enthusiasm needed to engage a wide variety of stakeholders. • Experience building organizations with strong teams and truly committed staff – evidenced by employee retention and engagement. • Demonstrated ability to bring out the best in others through coaching and mentoring and through the provision of honest feedback. • High degree of commercial and business acumen • High personal impact and high communication skills • Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Bachelor degree in business administration with focus on Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain
- Minimum of 10 years of industry related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of people and operational management