PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Drive category business success within guidelines set by APAC BUs
- Key contact to APAC (Asia Pacific Market) Business Unit (BU) teams and local sales teams on range specific topics & concepts
- Achieve company standard margin and Net Sales for country / cluster
- Lead range & assortment plans by store clustering out of APAC range according to seasonal strategy and local needs, should be within local channel Range Assortment
- Local “Lead”-Country expertise input into APAC with particular regards to business opportunities, CSI, trends, etc.
- Set volume forecast and define product mix to achieve margin & Net Sales targets and forecast accuracy
- Keen understanding of the market dynamics and key consumer segments for the Country / Cluster.
- Lead and develop local quarterly GTM handover to meet local needs in cooperation with sales team
- Support local sales teams to achieve successful sell in meeting
- Local article management + SMUs briefs to APAC as needed/approved
- Category expert for Country/Cluster and input into the APAC market BU (for business planning, input on ranging, forecasting, pricing, GTM for APAC Category Plan)
- Set local pricing within APAC pricing corridor.
- Pre-Sell, Pre order and SMS Sample order needs input to local MOPS.
- Lead regular category performance review (Sell-through tracking).
- Lead and develop the Country / Cluster CTC Team including Range Architecture and Channel Segmentation / Range Deployment.
- Collaborate effectively cross functionally (Brand / MOPS) across marketing in country / cluster, APAC and other key functions like channel sales / planning
- Recruit best in class people and provide people management guidance. Lead, develop and retain talents to foster a high-performance culture and to contribute to improving our eNPS
- Category NS, STD margin (country/cluster)
- Sell-in & Sell- thru (country/cluster)
- Compliance APAC strategies, direction and guideline
- Compliance to range & channel segmentation
- Compliance to price corridor
- Local BA team
- Local MOPS team
- Local Sales teams
- Local Brand Director
- Local Managing Director
- APAC BU
- APAC CTC
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, Retail merchandizing, or sales / Key Account experience;
- Must have the ability to influence and communicate with commercial leaders within an organization.
- Result-oriented; Strong numerical / analytical skills;
- Willing and able to travel on a regular basis.
- Effective presentations to large audiences
- APAC or global working experience is preferred
- Advanced abilities in the fields of employee engagement and performance management at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business/Marketing Management is preferred.
- 5 years Team management
- 5 years experiences in working in an MNC, ideally within a multi-cultural and multi country environment
- Over 12 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 5 years in product management