In June 2016, adidas and KANYE WEST announced the most significant partnership ever created between a non-athlete and an athletic brand.
Working with KANYE WEST, the YEEZY team leads the development and creation of all YEEZY products and experiences, uniting adidas’ innovation and performance expertise with KANYE WEST’s creative vision.
Empowering creators to create the new has always been what adidas has been about. Join us to lead this journey.
Purpose: Visual communication of the brand values of our products. Your goal is to secure and further develop the brand’s industry leading position.
- Close cooperation with Marketing and Development to implement main strategies, concepts and projects for vertical areas and horizontal collections
- You will work together with Development and Tech Services on resolving issues with our main products, from Tech Packs to the point of marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) from a college/university in the field of Industrial Design or Art
- minimum of 10 years of experience in the respective field or an equivalent combination out of education and experience
- At least 5 years experience of leading Design teams
- Practical experience in the field of Design, including management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in product design with a clear understanding of the athletics market and its culture