Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager Agile to join our adidas Tech HUB in Bogota. As a member of our team you will be part of facilitating the end-to-end product delivery in a team by using agile methods leveraging the hands-on relevant experience.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Guiding and Coaching the team on how to use agile (e.g. Scrum) practices.
- Guiding and Coaching the team on self-organizing to fill the intentional gaps left in the agile frameworks.
- Facilitating team sessions and applies agile methods that enable teams to work efficiently.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution as a servant leader.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Planning and execution of iterations (e.g. sprints). Oversees all relevant team artefacts as backlog, burndown charts etc.
- Monitoring the product variables (story points, scope cost, effort, etc.) and KPIs against the product vision and strongly serving and supporting the team in their quest to delight consumers.
- Acting as a servant leader to remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Ensuring agile quality standards and best practices are in place to maximize the team’s performance.
- Contributing to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports.
- Helping technical team of developers with technical issues and plan their work in such a way that delivery commitment for the SPRINT is met.
- Accountable for the End-To-End delivery.
- Accountable for risk and dependency planning together with product owners.
- Accountable for IT budget planning and controlling the delivery (incl. vendor mgmt.)
- Plans the necessary skills and people for the delivery.
- Champions the agile way of working along with empirical and iterative delivery process.
- Responsible for communicating the progress towards key stakeholders.
- Reporting to PMO.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stakeholder management, engagement/communications plan.
- Demand planning solutions for delivering on a more efficient way.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Ability to coach, guide and manage scrum/agile teams, advanced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Basic experience to manage complex products and delivery on a global level.
- Advanced knowledge of patterns and techniques to enhance the agile approach, e.g. retrospective formats, increase team maturity, handling dependencies.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Strong facilitating and moderation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on past experience on some of the Web Technoloies like - Angular JS, Reach JS, Core JAVA, Springboot or SPRING Framework, Hibernate SQL, Oracle, Apache Maven, MicroServices, REST, APIs, OAuth2, Elastic, SOLAR, Jenkins, TeamCity, Karma / Mocha, Docker, Kubernetes is an advantage.
- University degree with focus on IT, business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an agile environment.
- IT skills: Ideally PMI-ACP certified.
- Relevant experience with Web technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES