2 openings on B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
Purpose: The Hand Print Operator is responsible for printing and completing jobs in an efficient manner while maintaining our adidas quality standards.
- With each job ran, we must ensure proper print instructions are followed
- Each order should be printed with quality and care, ensuring all adidas quality requirements are met
- Ensure orders are ran in correct priority sequence as determined by the handprint lead
- Maintain production standard requirements through the STAR incentive program
- Maintain equipment and notify supervisor when any equipment issues arise
- Work respectfully and professionally with your team members.
- Press Operators
- Quality Department
- Hand Print Lead
- Screen Print Product Expeditor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient at working within set procedures and time constraints
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Must have solid attendance.
- Work with urgency and must never be satisfied with status quo
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Screen Printing or manufacturing experience preferred