We invite you to join the adidas SALES Talent Network
adidas are looking to meet the people who will shape the future
Have you got what it takes to Create The New?
We are looking to meet the UK/IRE’s strongest Sales talent. We want to open our doors to established Senior Key Account Managers.
Our desire to meet people who may want to join our business extends way beyond just filling a live vacancy. We want you to have the opportunity to be in the best position before an opportunity becomes available; that is where our Talent Network comes in. If you have the relevant skills and experience that we look for here at adidas we will invite you to our Sales Talent Networking Event which will be an opportunity for you to meet us in person.
What’s relevant for you?
Who do we want to meet?
Senior Key Account Managers with proven experience selling within a Key Account environment.
When and Where?
We will be holding the event in December 2019; further details will follow upon invite which will be delivered in November. The event will be held in Manchester, however venue to be confirmed. (You can Check out this great article to hear more about our amazing office re-fit that took place in 2018).
A half day event which will open up the opportunity for you to network with your industry peers, discuss current challenges and opportunity in the industry and of course enable you to engage with the adidas sales team for future opportunities.
If the above sounds like you, click apply so that we can register your interest for the event. By attaching your CV, we can assess your suitability and discuss your background in relevance to upcoming opportunities.
For a further role overview, please see job specification below:
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within the assigned Key Account and all targeted categories (Footwear, Apparel or Accessories) while respecting the adidas Group brand image
- To represent the assigned account(s) and category(s) internally as an ‘ambassador’ towards all functions and vice versa and help manage all interfaces
- To understand the assigned accounts and categories and document this by Account Fact Books
- To support the development of account strategies, formalising them by Strategic Account Plans and get sign-off by the direct superior
- To sell-in and agree on sell-out support and formalise this by Account Marketing Plans jointly with the Director of the CTC and Sales for the account
- To monitor sell-out and the order book continuously and ensure reliable and cost efficient supply for the account
- To support negotiation and enforcement of adidas Group trade terms
- To measure progress on own KPIs
- To report to all superiors along established guidelines (SKAM standard reports)
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements
- Provide regular feedback and monitor all International budgets to the EBG team
- Align initiatives within your channel across other EKA’s in order to share best practice and drive additional business opportunties
- Responsible for the commercial success (sales) of assigned Key account and category
- Responsible as the lead contact for all WE CTC focus in your category (s) to Senior Key Account Minimum Standards i.e. StAP, AFB, Pre-Line, Range Planning, CPM, Beast, Direct Shipments, order process management, financial reporting and KPI monitoring
- Responsible internally as the ‘ambassador’ for assigned account
- Buyers, All Sales, RSM, Respective BU’s, Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing, Sales Planning, Business Planning, Customer Service, Credit Management, Finance, CTC
- Net Sales
- Standard Margin
- SOS & SOB
- OB Conversion
- SWB & MWB
- Range Efficiency
- Stock Turn
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in Planning, Selling and Negotiating
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and presentation
- Strong industry knowledge, across divisions of footwear, apparel and accessories/equipment
- Strong cross functional experience across marketing and sales
- In depth understanding of local markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
- Strategy: ability to develop and implement strategy
- Analytics: ability to analyse data to improve strategic decision making and implementation
- Creative: ability to direct creative production and oversee implementation of marketing plans
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven experience within a Key Account Selling Environment
- Degree in sports or sports related subject or relevant industry experience
- Proven sales experience ideally within the sport / retail sector