Responsible for managing all aspects of talent acquisition for high volume distribution recruiting. Drive strategic recruiting activities to pipeline and attract top talent for multiple warehouse facilities, ensuring that staffing needs are met with SPEED and with high quality individuals.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Implement sourcing strategies and partnerships to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a range of positions including hourly labor, warehouse leadership and corporate roles.
- Manage and build strategies to optimize candidate cycle time, conversion rates and applicant funnel metrics to benchmark future needs
- Coach and train team/direct reports on key aspects of the overall recruitment process to ensure a high level of execution.
- Ensure the effective implementation and adoption of all TA processes and programs.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the HR and Distribution leaders.
- Drive the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.)
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional and global awareness (if needed) in order to attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Report to key stakeholders on relevant hiring activity key performance indicators
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) in addition to other sourcing channels (university, competitive research, job fairs, social) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Work with TA Leadership to plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with business leadership of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a strategy on effective recruitment activities.
- Partner with overall TA organization and encourage direct reports to drive a collaborative approach to recruiting and driving best practices.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommending improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership.
- University Degree in HR, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting / talent acquisition experience with proven results in a large, full-life-cycle, high volume recruiting environment
- Previous experience in assisting with strategic road map creation for talent acquisition—setting and achieving goals, driving process improvement, and increasing internal business partner satisfaction
- Experience directly/indirectly managing people towards business objectives.
- Success executing against project deliverables, targets and mid-term, long term objectives.
- Strong stakeholder management and stakeholder engagement experience including influencing senior leaders.