At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be fit – fit for life. It’s that simple.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, people embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for. So is Reebok a fit for you? Want to join us on our fitness mission?
The Reebok Product Creation Center located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals who would like to work in an Internship in the Accessories Product Marketing team. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our team in building our Lifestyle Apparel range that hit the set targets and match market needs. Candidates will learn what it is like working in a fast pace environment, in a global product creation center within an international organization, and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
- Handle product and consumer analysis and trend research for the Accessories category.
- Support on line list creation and maintenance.
- Support with various reports necessary to analyze business (buying volume, net sales development, comparisons of seasons, competitor analysis, etc.).
- Assist the team with tasks related to creation and maintenance of internal product systems (RMS, Flex PLM).
- Taking full responsibility of digital merchandising system (DMT) and assuring that range/boards are always up to date and that timelines by design and product marketing are kept.
- Support with sample management.
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and prepare meetings with externals, sample process and sample room organization, shipping packages, etc.
- Support on relevant marketing and key account projects that drive business forward
- Recent graduates or students finishing studies in marketing & international business related subject. Fashion or sports related education would be appreciated.
- Be able to establish a full time internship agreement during 6-12 months between university or school and Reebok.
- Fluent in English written as well as verbally.
- Experience in working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Intercultural sensitivity, eye for detail, sharp communicator, analytic, consumer focused.
- Passion for sports & fashion.