- Support data management. Analzing, controlling system, recording operation performance, cost and translates these analytical data into a daily reports.
- This role will also support operation team in implementing process improvement projects and developing new processes to meet customers requirements and company objectives.
- Data collecting, managing and analyzing for activities improvements.
- Follow up daily activities tracker, ensure the correctness of the data before management’s review.
- Ensure the established standard working processes are in control.
- Work with a manager to prepare analyzed data into improvement plans and actions.
- Track progress, update daily activity tracker and action plans.
- Support reconciliation to ensure the correctness of data in systems and spreadsheets.
- Support internal teams in term of system, act as a super user for company core systems. (Manhattan, SAP and Demand wares) and data input for daily performance tracking.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- Male or Female age between 22 – 27 years old
- At Least 1-3 years' experience in Planning & Warehouse Management
- Bachelor’s in Mathematic, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field
- Good command in English
- Knowledge in Manhattan WMS or SAP would be advantage
- Computer-literacy in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel and
- Logical Thinking, Team-player, Proactive, Well planning & organizing
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
Place of work:
- Distribution Center, Srinakarin Road.