Purpose & Overall Relevance for the organization:
- To integrate the environmental program and targets into adidas internal data collection system (EMeReT)
- This role will manage, maintain and configure the system to support supply chain environmental performance targets tracking
- This position will leverage data to inform and track the progress of the supply chain’s environmental programs. The analyst will deliver reports, dashboards and insights that accurately assess the environmental and business impacts of these programs.
Key Responsibilities and Projects:
- Link adidas environmental program to adidas data system’s configuration to support the targets tracking / reporting
- Develop and train internal users on program, system tools and enhancement
- Measure, evaluate and monitor all strategic suppliers’ energy, water and waste performance in adidas’ environmental system
- Conduct data quality review and statistical analysis of supplier-provided environmental data in the adidas environmental data system
- Deliver analytical report, including performance review and recommendations, in the relevant and pre-specified product category and division.
- Work on the dashboard project, ensure configuration align the environmental targets review requirement and provide training to internal users
- Analyze environmental data for reduction targets and connect the impact in Environmental and Sourcing Programs
- Develop materials for communication of environmental initiatives to both internal / external stakeholders ensuring message consistency across the company. This includes writing / editing materials.
- Provide the published targets progress in a regular basis to internal / external stakeholders in various reporting systems
- SEA Environmental Team, Field Operations and where applicable Program Operations teams in Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas;
- External system vendor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in environmental data mining and analysis techniques
- Experience with automating data collection and management
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for insights-driven quantitative analysis.
- Ability to analyze large data sets, derive relevant insights/interpret trends, and present complex information in an understandable manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business and external partners across time zones.
- Project management knowledge and experience, including developing and maintaining project plans, providing regular communication, coordination,
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as good written and verbal English, plus other Asian languages are desirable
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the area(s) of environment and sustainability, with experience in systems and process management preferable within the supply chain and/or sustainability sector
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering / Management / Science