- Lead a supply Planning team in several Operations Centers in supplying products according to (or exceeding) customer expectations.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent execution of all standard planning processes in multiple operations centers and lead the OC and the factory planning teams in achieving highest level of product availability by active KPI management, timely problem solving as well as ensuring implementation of adidas Group policies and procedures within the supply base.
- Build, develop, motivate, and lead the responsible OC planning team.
- Drive initiatives and cross functional alignment on planning direction in the responsible Operations Centers to meet and exceed service level to the brands and evolving the current planning processes and procedures to the next level
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Drive allocation decisions within the responsible Operation Centers in ensuring that planning directions and priorities are executed to best satisfy customer demands while taking into consideration all possible manufacturing constraints (at both T1 & T2 levels)
- Monitor and communicate factors likely to impact T1 & T2 delivery performance and drive improvement actions plan with Operations Managers, Functional departments, and Factory Management. Support Planning Manager in communicating and rolling out strategic planning direction.
- Actively lead a cross functional team within the responsible operation centers in identifying bottlenecks and complexities on critical materials and implement corrective actions to improve the overall T1 and T2 delivery performance.
- Work closely with all business partners, Operations Managers, and OC functional department in Implementing planning process improvement and ensuring that production priorities are executed.
- Support the Planning Manager in rolling out global initiatives as well as participating as project member or subject matter expert on global scale projects.
- Verify and cross audit suppliers in the responsible Operation Centers in regards to capacity reliability, order confirmation accuracy, product transfer execution, and overall planning reliability. Drive the on time approval of additional mold request.
- Drive a customer focused mentality mind-set across the responsible Operation Centers in improving overall satisfaction level of the sales organizations.
- Director Product Creation FW, Director Manufacturing FW
- T1, T2 & Label Suppliers, 3PLs
- Global Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Integration
- Sourcing Operations
- Other Functions (OC functional departments, IT, Legal, Finance, SEA, T&L, & other GOPS service functions)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University and at least 4-5 years of relevant business experience, 2 of which at managerial level.
- Experience in supply planning, production, and/or logistics preferred.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills in a global business setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adidas Group systems (GPS, SIM, ESC/OVA, ILA, PDM/PLM, etc…)
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Interpersonal and customer service skills