Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Develop, support and manage key strategic initiatives/projects/programs, from planning to execution, across the LAM organization.
- Coordinate and manage initiative development, planning and prioritization across functions.
- Guide initiative business owners in setting objectives, developing detailed plans and KPIs.
- Develop and lead the project/program team to fulfil its mission and targets.
- Develop and/or manage PMO tools (e.g. tracking, templates, summary dashboard) for efficient and organized execution.
- Steer alignment with Directors to ensure projects are focused on the right strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Financials: Drive budget management, business case modelling, cost/return estimations, analytics (as required).
- Closely track project life cycle and organize, together with PMO team, regular updates with Management team on initiative progress, issues, decisions and recommended future actions.
- Provide feedback to initiative business owners to ensure high quality and timely execution.
- Actively manage a network across the organization to ensure the project remains highly relevant to the business and its priorities.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, etc
- Solid business sense and capacity to understand and connect the strategic objectives of a market with the project objectives.
- Team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and topics fast, high resilience and flexibility and influencing skills.
- Independent and inclined towards self-development. Entrepreneurial mindset; take initiative and pro-actively seek opportunity for improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand and use data to make decisions and influence outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management and methodologies; organized approach but also flexible to meet changing needs.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, MS Project and Visio. Use of Smartsheet is a +
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to be self-directed while working under tight timelines.
- Effective communication skills. Comfortable with creating, adapting and delivering strategic messages to different levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead and facilitate discussions in small and large groups.
- Willingness to learn – to develop business acumen and develop general management competency.
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and verbal) and Advanced level in Spanish
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 Years of general business experience (ideally in more than one business function) within a large commercial organization; preferably within consumer goods industry
- Experience in working closely with senior managers and leaders across functions
- Experience in leading management consulting firm is a plus
- Business degree from business school / Ideally MBA