Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage store portfolio for OR and FR stores.
- Support evaluate existing store portfolio to actively search for best location, renew leases and remodel stores or close/transfer to third party partners besides support business negotiations for current contracts and new stores to maximize business profitability.
- Support in develop feasibility studies for assigned sites, including estimated costs / time to identify and evaluate all real estate opportunities through site visits, site selection metrics and criteria, demographic analysis and research to insure the best locations for the brand are secured.
- Manage all aspects of assigned sites, including BPM approval, design, layout, build-out and in store installation of Retail Development Projects to manage the creation of site justification packets as part of the capital approval processes.
- Lead relationship with suppliers and different areas of adidas group for the on-time execution of projects.
- Establishing and managing the store maintenance process to identify maintenance events to its resolution considering seamless communication to stores, event tracking, reporting and costs management.
- Lead relationship with suppliers and different areas of adidas group to ensure effective store maintenance support.
- DTC, MARKETING, VM, FINANCE, NTP, FACILITIES
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in job and fully qualified/trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, etc
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 Years experience