Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within Platform Operations pillar of the partner program team, the manager Product launch and Visual merchandising will be supporting the team by ensuring products will launch online with all the information and data that the consumer needs when shopping on our partners websites. The goal is to ensure partners can showcase our product in the most premium way possible, whether it is through product images or descriptions by executing Digital VM strategies with our partners. Bringing product to life on partners site is an extremely rewarding element and the backbone of our performance.
- Manage the Product Launch and Visual Merchandising team.
- Manage the product data and content End to end for Adidas and Reebok within Partner Program Western Europe by clear reporting and problem solving.
- Capture Partner specific requirements to ensure optimal presentation of our products on their websites (filter navigation, searchability, data quality)
- Support the Execution of digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
- Maintain and Optimize product data in our vendor platforms Anatwine and Tradebyte.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, transfer and reporting of correct and consistent data between the adidas product management systems and Partner Program vendor product systems.
- Manage Platform Trading relationship by providing detail information on range availability for our partners.
- Manage the global range plan and identify need for local asset creation.
- Coordinate the asset production for Europe with GACT ensuring that retail intro dates and tiering structure is adhered to.
- Align with all stakeholders on product data improvements needed to better support internal/external search, user experience or onsite navigation
- Work closely with our Project team/Business development team to ensure all key requirements are met and new partners are rolled out in a timely and documented way.
- Ensure the timely availability of images, videos, copy and translations for all Western Europe markets in our PIM system and vendor systems.
- Responsible to ensure full visibility on product content availability and status.
- Coordinate the implementation of the changes to the data structure with all markets
- Identify and implement process and product improvements.
- Identify and lead projects for overall improvement with our integrators and or partners for optimized ways of working.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
Platform Trading, Business Development, Project team, Consumer Experience, eCom Product Launch team, Global Asset Creation team, Global IT, DPC, DBC and our Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Excellent PC & system knowledge, especially Excel (advanced level) •
- Experience with a PIM systems
- Preferable experience with Middle Ware providers (TradeByte, Anatwine)
- Good planning, organizing, project management skills
- Result driven personality
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus (German)
- Strong analytical skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Business/Marketing Management.
- Knowledge in merchandising as well as eCommerce knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience with a recognised top-tier brand
- Ideally 1-3years’ experience in Partner Program/Market place content management