Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The goal of the eCommerce (eCom) team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point.
This role is created for the development of Platforms (Marketplace) as a sales driver of our eCommerce business. The Platforms Manager is the key point of contacts between adidas and Reebok and accounts on all Marketplace topics.
- Drive and pilot Marketplace sales and implement optimizations: highlighting any products that are not performing and discussing improvements with partner.
- Build and manage the Marketplace range offer with E-com Buying team.
- Forecast business activities and validate high-level buying for the accounts.
- Build the Marketplace marketing activation calendar taking into account ranging, account profile, and existing trade marketing operations.
- Coordinate implementation of marketing activations with partner account trade marketing.
- Facilitate the introduction of new collections into the partner product portfolio, for example, coordinating with internal stakeholders on Master Data management.
- Manage the product content for Marketplace.
- Monitor logistic performance in compliance with SLAs.
- Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage the business and cost optimization more efficiently.
- Represent the assigned accounts internally as an “ambassador” toward all functions.
- Act as a day-to-day contact for all Marketplace related to queries on assigned accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Results & Profit oriented
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skill to moderate complex problems
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills (*Convince others inside and outside the organization to accept modified standards or concepts with common desire to reach agreement, but with differing opinions about the procedure.)
- Have strong IT skills across all applications
- Feel comfortable with working in an international environment
- Have an excellent analytical and problem-solving skill, an excellent organizational and planning skill and an improvement-focused mind able to challenge the norm
- Strong PowerPoint skill and Advanced Excel skill; High proficiency in spreadsheet analytical skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Sports or Fashion industry and ideally have a Sales, eCommerce or Merchandising background preferred
- Ideally have experience of working internationally and in settings requiring cross-cultural sensitivity
- Fluent Japanese skills and Fluent English preferred
- eCommerce Team
- Business Unit
- Brand Activation
- Global DPC Team
- External Technology Partners