Alignment and implementation of all SEA product and brand initiatives at country / customer level. 360 delivery of SP / SS packages and initiatives in conjunction with marketing / sales and planning functions. Ensures Sales / Brand excellence at customer’s POP for adidas Performance / Style – Improve sell through at key accounts. Assistance in the delivery of country sell in meetings.
Accountabilities: (To be performed in alignment with global and SEA guidelines) Primary
1. Execute the category financial targets
- Align and execute the category financial targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and adhere to the SEA range including fixed retail launch and RRP / Margin strategies (synchronize with market specificities as needed)
2. Excellence in Execution of 360 Packages at Market Level
- Align the local category range and distribution channel strategy by defining concrete guidelines for the Sales function on product availability per retail door and distribution channel, based on SEA direction
- Coach, support and give guidance to the trade on brand concepts SP/SS
- Coordinate and execute a competitive, customized Marketing Plan for the defined Key Accounts referring to the given budgets (SWB)
- Ensure the execution of the accounts sell-out plans (end-to-end responsibility) in conjunction with pertinent sales and marketing functions.
- Review and report on implemented TM activities (KPI‘s / ROI) performance
- Coordinate with sales to deliver key concepts at customer level and win shelf space.
3. Actively Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Based on initial range and sell-in package alignment from the SEA Category Management team actively support sales to deliver key account pre-line meetings, analyze and summarize their feedback for input back to the SEA
- Support trade meeting preparation by finalizing by range channel segmentation guidelines sell-in package presentations, catalogues
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Support the delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
4. Campaign driven
- Lead full campaign process to ensure campaigns are planned & executed properly to deliver the high sell thourgh performance
5. In-depth understanding of consumers and competitors
- Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
6. Team & Self Development
- Systematically and permanently conducts evaluation in order to develop performance and potential of subordinates. Consistently look for challenges and opportunities to improve business.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, to develop and to apply new knowledge, specific skills in other related business to expand spectrum of business understanding & management.
1. In Country Sample management process.
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Business Acumen
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Manage Relationship and Diversity
- Learning and Self Development
- Project management skill
Professional background/ Experience:
Functional: At least 4 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 3 years in product management; Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, brand communication, or sales experience; Must have the ability to influence others within an organization. Result-oriented; Strong numerical skills; Willing and able to travel on a regular basisIndustry: Preferably in retail/apparel/ fashion/ FW Exposure: Sports
Degree in Business/Marketing Management
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
Local Language: Fluent