Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the Consumer Experience team, you’ll be an expert in Optimization. Optimizing the experience to drive meaningful impact in the consumer’s end-to-end browsing and shopping experience based on data and insight.
The role is to know what makes our consumer base tick, understand their pain points, questions and objectives through journey & data analysis and layer in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey.
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Manage implementation and execution of Optimization for the European market.
- Manage profitable growth of the eCommerce business by improving KPI performance across conversion and consumer satisfaction metrics across markets
- Input into the global e2e optimization strategy - adapting output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business
- Execute the local optimisation roadmap strategy for the market across the e2e journey with key partners across the organisation
- Manage forward our copy communication, ensuring what’s communicated on-site and in post sales is locally relevant, legible and on-brand
- Be responsible for ideating and excuting AB tests and personalization tests using data to identify the most valuable tests to be performed.
- Act as key ambassador for testing across [Market] teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset.
- Marketing Activation
- Digital Analytics
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Org (DBC)
- Site Operations
- Consumer Experience Team
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for Experience Optimization
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders and the team
- Knowledge of optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions
- Strong understanding of digital analytics tools, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Knowledge of conversion optimization and trends
Requisite Education & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
- BA / BS in Analytics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).