Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Consult business stakeholders and manage small to mid-scale cross-functional projects with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
Business Solution Management
- Demand Management
- Capture, understand and deliver RFCs, small to mid-scale projects or work streams, as allocated by the superior, for your respective IT department. This can include supporting or self-facilitating workshops with business and IT on respective business processes to reach a clear outcome, solution design and action steps.
- In order to deliver and complete RFC releases/project streams, understand, challenge and manage demand dependencies and business requirements within the business community and across GIT to maximize added value and continuous business process improvement.
- Delivery Management
- When delivering the release/project, ensure you execute within the boundaries of time, cost & quality and manage customers’ expectations and requirements. This also includes ensuring that existing governance models are followed. Furthermore, support the stabilization and sustainable handover of projects to the respective support teams.
- Contribute to change management activities for the respective projects/releases through supporting stakeholders so that changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits. This also includes proper documentation, training, controls and metrics.
- Service Management
- Oversee operations and KSR (Keep System Running) by managing externals resources and providing 2nd and 3rd level support, ensuring predictability of results. Act as the single point of contact for the appropriate business counterparts to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Follow SLA (Service Level Agreement) standards in alignment with the business
- Execute and analyze day-to-day operations support, whilst constantly identifying improvement areas and actions and drive their implementation.
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Grow a robust functional expertise in the respective domain and seek for peer-to-peer discussion with business counterparts to be able to strengthen business process knowledge.
- Application owner within GIT for single or set of applications, with end-to-end understanding of IT solution architecture and design.
- Maintain an appropriate level (time, frequency and type) of communication to the stakeholders.
- Represent your respective function in internal or external events when applicable.
Financials and Controlling
- Contribute to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports as required by your superior. Help to drive cost efficiency.
Individual key responsibilities: (that are not captured within generic part, should not be more than 2-4 bullets): (to be filled out by Line Manager)
- Global IT
- Country IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Sales, Finance, HR, Legal, Corp Communication etc.)
- HR Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pro-active mind-set, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Business- and solution-oriented, global mind-set
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of respective business processes and good knowledge of respective IT systems
- Good experience in working with projects
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in the field of business/IT consulting