Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Provide HR Leadership and Business Partner service and support to defined areas of responsibility to ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Lead and manage the local HR Management Function to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other HR relevant HR functions and other departments
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans.
- Manage recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions in collaboration with Talent Acquisition according to defined standards.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and disciplinary measures in alignment with store managers and line managers
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives). This also incorporates liaison with Line Management and employees in regard to Fit for Today and tailor-made training activities.
- Ensure proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management, Recruitment) and HR reports (applicants, open positions, entry/exit, etc.) on a regular basis
- Take ownership for HR projects (e.g. Global Salary Management System, Performance Evaluation Process) and at least 1 key initiative in alignment with the Business Plan
- Ensure top – and low performers are identified and initiate/execute action
- Plays a key role or works with accessibility to data of performance results, personal information, individual salary, individual employee relations and pre-information on critical changes in the organization through shared folders, KPI Scorecard, global and local emails, divisional meetings and team meetings which are available to roles of management and executive level (such as the Senior Leadership team)
- Group HR (including CoE Learning and CoE Talent)
- Local Training Team, HR Market Team, Global HR Retail
- Regional/Local Centers of Excellence
- Authorities, Attorneys,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Good Labor Law knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- Internship or study abroad
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably in an international organization
- Project management experience preferable
- English fluent (written and oral)
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus