Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working within the Consumer Experience Management Team, you’ll be responsible for facilitating easy product finding & 3rd party merchandising tool optimization ensuring the performance and output of tools on adidas and reebok and make sure we are differentiating ourselves against the competition in our execution and usage.
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves this touch point, we not only meet their expectations, but exceed them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Contribute to the experience optimization team and execution of guided selling opportunities on adidas.com and reebok.com
- Input local insight and identify opportunities to influence the digital experience optimisation strategy for first & third party tools to optimize the performance of the tools.
- Perform A/B test for optimizing features and experiences to improve the browsing experience for our consumers
- Manage operational stability, ensuring all platforms are working as expected, and drive resolution with relevant parties where needed
- Analyze and communicate out monthly product trends to a wider stakeholder group.
- Establish an evaluation framework for regularly getting consumer feedback in order to flag improvement areas
- Manage forward the ongoing optimization of product content
- Utilize consumer feedback to help shape our requirements and execute against them
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You should know how to balance brand position and drive business.
- Data driven mindset. Numbers should be what drive our business and your decision-making
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – balancing last minute requests and regular work
- Strong planning skills and ability to document processes
- Understanding of analytics software such as Adobe Analytics and technical capabilities on the browser / server side would be beneficial.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Fluent English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce.
- BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related fiel