- As a US Manager Digital Analytics at adidas you are responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help adidas understand consumer behavior and related business performance to ultimately help drive sales. In collaboration with your team you inform the adidas digital market strategy and provide the factual basis for future consumer experiences and related demand and site development.
Scope: Accountable for a specific digital analytics practice
- Contribute to continuous development of the analytics practice in scope, including service portfolio evolution and aligned to global frameworks for focus areas assigned to you. Potential focus areas are:
- Digital Business Performance analytics
- Digital Operational Analytics (Forecasting, SLAs, Returns, Trading & Data Governance)
- Digital Experience Analytics
- Digital Analytics Projects
- Manage demand for insights and analytics. Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and the generation of fact-based insights using multiple data sources.
- Provide analytics services to stakeholders within the eCom market.
- Ensure analytics results drive consumer experience and business impact and help achieve market sales plans.
- Execute assigned projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Support stakeholders in your area of responsibility in the use of digital analytics to define goals, select appropriate KPIs, monitor performance and derive trends and opportunities.
- Provide stakeholders with actionable recommendations and calls for action based on your gathered insights. Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations.
- Maintain a strong stakeholder network with high level of trust that facilitates action-ability of insights.
- Implement and use data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture.
- Co-initiate and help implement new reporting structures or refine existing structures within your area of responsibility in alignment with Global Digital Analytics Frameworks and Data Governance.
- Help distill best practice guidance to other markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Build a strong internal and external network, informing the adidas Digital Analytics community on the latest trends and technological advances.
- eCom Market teams
- DBC Global Digital Analytics
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Advanced experience of digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Strong skills and story-telling
- People management skills are a plus
- Advanced experience with BI, Financial, Merchandising processes, tools and KPIs
- Advanced experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, eCom, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM, SQL etc.).
- Advanced experience with visualization techniques.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office, Alteryx and MSS
- Fluent English both verbally and written