Purpose and Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The adidas Fair Play Compliance Framework is overseen by the Company’s Management and Supervisory Boards. The purpose of the Fair Play Framework is to:
- Support the achievement of qualitative and sustainable growth through good corporate governance practice.
- Reduce and mitigate the risk of financial losses or damage caused by non-compliant conduct.
- Protect and further enhance the value and reputation of the company and its brands through compliant conduct.
- Preserve diversity by fighting harassment and discrimination.
The Manager Compliance – Communications will be part of the central compliance prevention team under the direction of the Global Compliance Team Manager. The Manager Compliance / Trainings and Communications will be responsible for the comprehensive and effective group-wide communication of all information relevant to compliance and the respective marketing, events, and knowledge management.
To ensure the global implementation and execution of the above-mentioned purposes, the Manager Compliance – Communications will partner with Regional Compliance Managers and Local Compliance and work in close partnership with Legal, Corporate Communications, HR, and other relevant functions.
- Work with the senior management of the company, the Communications functions, and HR to develop and implement a Compliance communication that effectively reaches and influences all employees of the company and radiates to external stakeholders
- Develop and implement communication of a strong compliance culture by seeking regular input from senior leaders and directing, designing, producing and distributing all internal compliance related communications materials
- Organize diverse forms of compliance communication and marketing activities across diverse channels (e.g., traditional media, poster, internet and intranet, other interactive and social media, events, etc.)
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive communications plan that defines responsibilities, formats, frequency, content and channels for regular compliance communications
- Manage compliance related communications and responses to external stakeholders, including from sustainability ratings agencies, internal and external auditors and enforcement authorities
- Align all communication and marketing activities for the compliance trainings activities and support trainings activities with communication and organizational measures as well as content.
- Create adequate processes to identify best practices and lessons learned, including any history of compliance incidents experienced by the company or its competitors, and see to their translation into the company’s compliance prevention processes. Communicate this to affected employees and senior leaders, and where appropriate, direct communications to the company’s agents and third parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of proficiency in English
- Communication management experience, e.g. in a communications or marketing function
- Ability to independently undertake complex tasks, requiring specific compliance knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans and to execute
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree preferably in the legal field, Business Administration or Communications
- Minimum 3+ years’ relevant work experience in a global multinational