Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide general legal service with a focus on HR Legal & Labor Relations topics, ensuring the legal interests of adidas AG with regards to collective and individual labor law.
- Responsible for providing individual and collective labor law services at adidas AG.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts related to personnel, giving legal guidance to HR and other relevant business partners.
- Support on works council related matters, including review, drafting and negotiations of company agreements.
- Consult and align priorities in close collaboration with HRM, Line Manager and Executive Management to get input into aspects of personnel policy and company agreements.
- Support the development and align co-determination strategies to respond to changing business needs.
- Assessing legal risks and ensure dispute avoidance to protect interests of adidas, providing clear guidance concerning all labor law matters.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate handling of individual and collective labor law regulations.
- Effectively manage and supervise the delivery of legal advice and services through external counsel.
- Interacts internally with all levels of the company including the highest levels of the organization.
- Interacts and works with HR community, and the different Works Councils.
- Interacts externally with outside counsels as well as with representatives of management and trade unions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the company and customers’ needs as well as the ability to make practical evaluation of risk essentials.
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload
- Ability to manage complex mid to large size projects within HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be fluent in English and German.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- German law degree as a fully qualified lawyer (“Volljurist/in”) with at least satisfactory (“befriedigend”) results
- At least 5-7 years of progressive experience in collective and individual labour law matters.
- Preferably experience with multinational companies with multi market teams.