Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join one of our HR Business Partner Teams:
Our HR Business Partner Teams work closely with leaders, line managers and employees of a defined business area. They provide partnership, consulting and coaching on all people related matters.
We offer internships in the following teams:
Global Operations (Product Operations, Sourcing, Supply Chain Management)
- Get to know and support the responsibilities of an HR Business Partner along the end-to-end employee life cycle
- Get to know and support a variety HR processes and products (talent management, performance management, compensation and benefits, labor relations, change management, diversity, etc.)
- Assist the team in day-to-day HR operations (creation of presentations, organizational charts, translations; HR data maintenance; people analytics and reporting; works council collaboration)
- Assist the team in daily administrative tasks (organization of meetings, HR document creation, etc.)
- Support HR projects
- Student of Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology with focus on HR
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
- Fluent English, German language skills highly desired
- Very good MS Office skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for sports
Application Deadline: October 21st, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com