Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join our GBS S2P Team:Become part of the Global Business Services Source to Pay team and help us delivering global process harmonization, synergies in the team from Dalian (China) to Porto (Portugal). We are a small but dedicated to team deliver what we promise. Our key focus is based on Demand to Order, Order to Pay and travel management and expenses.
- Providing support with Ariba, FIP, AP the areas of:
- Monthly AP KPI reporting preparation and communication
- FIP (Freight Invoicing Portal) project support related to further roll-out of functionalities to all companies, , setup adjustments based on project requirements etc.. The intern will support in these areas with preparation, testing and implementation.
- Understand Keep System Running activities
- Gain Project/Process Management insights
- Supporting Source to Pay with day to day requests,
- KPI reporting of month-end to Senior Management
- Student Economics or Business Administration with focus on Finance/Controlling or similar fields
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Excellent English Skills (verbally and written)
- Affinity with working with Systems, Financial Understanding
- Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Very good Communication skills
- Team Player with international mind-set
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com