Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Please note that we offer internships in two different Market Europe Finance teams. Please specify in your application for which team you would like to apply
Join our Europe Retail Finance Team:
The retail finance team is responsible for financial planning and analysis for the own retail business in Europe to support the long term strategy as well as short term business cases and tactical decisions. We are a diverse team with different nationalities looking for an open-minded intern that supports us in driving the retail business ensuring sustainable growth.
Join our Central Financial Planning & Analysis Team:
The Central FP&A Team is acting as financial counterpart for the Sales Teams of the DACH Region supporting them with reports and analyses as a base for decision making.
Our responsibilities include the facilitation of the planning processes for all relevant KPIs and providing standard reporting to Senior Management with consolidated business and financial overviews.
- Creation and analysis of financial reports
- Support with the budget and forecast process
- Support analysis and definition of KPIs
- Support ad-hoc requests
- Work on own projects
- Liase crossfunctionally with different Business Partners
- Student of Business Administration, Economics with focus on Finance, Controlling or similar
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- English fluent (written and spoken), German is a benefit
- Strong MS-Office skills, knowledge of Alteryx is a benefit
- Open minded, sport enthusiastic
- Good organizational skills, strategic mind-set
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to learn and committed to self-development, with the ability to grasp tasks quickly
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com