Are you #heretocreate the future of sport with us? Are you ready to put the books aside and get hands-on experiences? Here is your chance to join the best sports brand in the world.
adidas is a truly global company with its roots in Germany. Around the world we employ over 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products and we believe that through sports we have the power to change lives.
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
- Support in the area of corporate finance, tax, risk management and cash management
- Prepare business presentations, reports & analysis
- Support projects & drive ad-hoc requests
- Assist the Business Analysts team in End-to-End reporting
- Perform standard reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with financial business analysts and global teams on ad hoc financial requests
- Provide insights on financial trends
- Support running standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis incl. KPI-tracking & Dashboarding
- Student of Business Administration with focus on Finance
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Result orientation and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player who enjoys working in an international and sportive environment
- Passion for performance
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2019
Start Dates: March 1st, 2020 or March15th, 2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
- Show us with your application (CV & motivation letter) who you are, why you want to join adidas and why this specific team
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com